1. Siretessile Srl is responsible for the content of this Facebook page. We treat personal data collected during visits to our Facebook page confidentially, and only in accordance with applicable legislation.
2. Data controllers / privacy information
The Data Controllers of your personal data, in relation to our Facebook page, are Facebook Ireland Ltd., with registered office in 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland and Siretessile Srl, with registered office in Cornuda, via dell'Industria no. 75.
3. Collection, processing and use of personal data
Treatments carried out by Facebook
Settings and access to statistical data
Facebook only allows us to access information on your "public" profile. The information shared by the user as "public" can be modified by them through their personal Facebook settings. The user can also actively hide his "Likes" or delete the "Likes" from his page through his personal Facebook settings.
Facebook allows us to change some settings on our Facebook page, and allows access to some information. In particular:
- we have the ability to select groups of recipients to direct our Facebook page, and the individual posts published on the Facebook page. The settings are set on the basis of general parameters (eg age, language, geographic area, interests); this allows us to offer our content to specific target groups. In any case, the changes to the settings that Facebook allows us to make do not allow us to identify individual users.
- Facebook also gives us access to statistical analyzes, which provide information about the use of our Facebook page. The analyzes to which we have access do not allow us to individually analyze the browsing habits of the individual user. In fact, we only have access to aggregate data (eg the number of visits, the number of likes, the number of followers, the geographical area, the average age or gender) that provide us with information on customers, as well as on the use of the page. Facebook. More information about the statistics provided by Facebook are available at: ....
Except as described above, we have no control over how Facebook processes your personal data. We process personal data in order to publish content on our Facebook page in line with the interests of users and in order to better understand and optimize the use of the Facebook page.
Communication tools we use to communicate with you
Through Facebook, you can send us messages. When you send us a message on Facebook, we will receive the following information:
· Incoming message
· First name
· Profile picture
· Voice messages
The use of this data allows us to answer your questions and provide you with the requested support (for example, through our Facebook page you can send us requests or questions regarding our products). Furthermore, we use this data in anonymous and aggregate form in order to better understand how our Facebook page is used. To this end, we will analyze which user groups (eg end consumers, individuals, employees) use the communication channel offered through the Facebook page, as well as the geographical area or language used. The processed personal data will be deleted at the latest within 5 days of receiving your message.
Processing for marketing and profiling purposes
We use your data collected on the Facebook page for marketing and profiling purposes in order to show you advertisements that take into account your Facebook profile.
In the Facebook policy, the same specifies the following: Facebook acts as a data controller when an advertiser publishes advertisements based on the information that people provide directly to Facebook or on the data received through the Facebook pixel and the SDK. The advertiser is the data controller when it publishes ads using custom audiences from a data file or uploads people's personal information via other Facebook measurement and analytics services. If an advertiser is acting as a data controller, it must ensure compliance for the processing of personal data. That said, in cases where we act as a data controller, you may have to comply with certain obligations under our terms and the law.)
4. More information on your rights